By contributing to Hawai‘i People's Fund you are joining an
expanding partnership that is building a movement for change. Gifts
once or twice a year from faithful donors have been the mainstay of
HPF over the years. Larger contributions from those who have both
wealth and a sense of social responsibility can make an enormous
difference in the grantmaking capacities of Hawai‘i People's
Money is power and when it is concentrated in fewer hands it
maintains systems of inequity. When it is directed to those working
to positively transform those systems, money can be an awesome
force for change.
From $50 to $50,000, your gift to Hawai‘i People's Fund makes you a
part of a unique network of progressive people organizing for
peace, justice, and fundamental social change.
There are a number of ways to contribute to Hawai‘i People's Fund.
Making a financial gift or regular pledged donation is a critical
support for our regular grantmaking capacity. The donation of
property or other assets, the inclusion of Hawai‘i People's Fund in
estate planning, and deeper involvement in our grantmaking process
through donor-advised funding are some of the other opportunities
available. You can also help us expand our donor base by sharing
our information with friends and family.
Learn more about partnering with us.
Our Contract with You
In return for the personal generosity of our donors, Hawai‘i
People’s Fund holds these purposeful ideals and
- Responsible stewardship of resources
- Truthful, accurate and accountable reporting
- Treating you as an equal partner in social change
- Placing the utmost value on your privacy
- Protecting the confidentiality of all privileged information
- Never renting, selling or sharing our lists
- Prompt and respectful responses to all inquiries
- Employing stringent security in handling of information
- Promoting high ethical standards to build and safeguard the
- Adherence to the spirit as well as the letter of all applicable
laws and regulations
Hawai‘i People’s Fund is a unique community resource. Thank
you for your partnership!